1.8.10

Precrease and the Cryolophosaurus v1.3 Diagram!

I created this blog to show the world my origami and discuss my opinions about this wonderful art with anyone who enters here, besides I needed a place where I could publish my origami diagrams and crease patterns.

For years my diagram production was limited to sketches for personal use, for remembering difficult steps in my models, but now my goal is to make (or finish) diagrams so anyone can make my designs. Unfortunately I missed making these diagrams or lost the ones I made for some models, so some of them will only have a crease pattern.

The link below is the diagram for my latest work: the Cryolophosaurus.
The diagram may remind you Stephen O’Hanlon dinosaurs' diagrams (which are great by the way) but I guarantee that this is my original work. 

Please try to do it, feedback will be highly appreciated!

Download diagram

No comments:

Post a Comment